January 23, 2012

TOGETHER THROUGH PRAYER


Lord, we’re here again and we continue to really mess up. You already know all about our mistakes, Lord, but you know and we know that communication…two-way communicating…is essential. Oh God, I am so sorry – in your grace extend your forgiveness to me once again. Cleanse me and make me clean, O Lord my God. Let the blood of Jesus wash me clean.


God says: You are my daughter; I forgive you because of the sacrifice made my Son on the Cross of Calvary. I invite you to continue on this journey, this faith walk. Move ahead with Me leading the way.


Lord we want to walk with you in faith, but admit that we sometimes wonder how You can love us – mistakes and all. Keep us aware Oh Lord, that it is through problems and failures, weakness and neediness that we learn to rely on you. Remind us that we are truly victorious by living a life deeply dependent on You.


Keep coming to me, my child, and learn from me, for I am gentle and you will find rest for your soul.


We love you Lord, hallelujah because Jesus is interceding for us. Amen.