July 8, 2010

CHECK IT OUT

Becoming a Vessel GOD CAN USE –by Donna Partow

What does it take to be a woman who makes a difference in her world? Do you have to be perfect? Do your spices have to be in alphabetical order?

Those are quite the questions; aren’t they ? What do you think? For several years I have had on my refrig a little saying “If you want to change the world, you yourself must be changed” I have found it to be true in my life that His allowing me to be broken, to be humbled, to be transformed all of this, has been His process of helping me to “become” . To Become a Vessel GOD Can Use. There isn’t a one of use who doesn’t want to feel that our lives have use and value but sometimes (actually many times) His means of using us and His means of helping us to BECOME is far different then we would have ever though (or chosen)! This book is indeed a must read to help turn your heart towards Him in this process. It comes with a study quide included in it.