July 1, 2011

CHECK IT OUT

The Power of Hospitality
by Chuck& Kathie Crismier




As a young pastor’s wife I really don’t think I embraced the idea of hospitality. I would like to think that I didn’t recognize it as my “gift” BUT in complete honesty, I don’t think I was thinking of hospitality as a gift. Truth be told, I was trying to NOT even think of others! Probably at the expense of many lost opportunities on my part. HOSPITALITY IS TO BE CULTIVATED IN EACH OF US. Do you agree? It probably is to be the natural overflow of Christ’s love in us expressing itself to others in hospitality. However, how it displays itself in each of us may differ! This book, The Power of Hospitality is intriguing and enlightening. Read it to see how “an open heart, open hand, and open home will change your world!”